Inside Sales Account Manager
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||I am going to tell you a story of treasures buried in our nation’s capital, of royal love affairs and spectacular athletic feats, of travels to exotic lands and a hero’s secret message, of endangered species and of a balance sheet written in gold……INTRIQUED? So are our customers!|
We are Asset Marketing Services, LLC and we specialize in developing and marketing rare and collectible coins from mints around the world. In nearly 30 years of business, our customers have helped us achieve our A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, while growing our company significantly year after year.
Due to an abundance of new customer names generated from our marketing efforts, we are in a big hiring mode right now for full-time, direct hires. It’s a great time to get onboard for people looking to work with fun people and product, in a fast paced environment, while making lots of money. For the 1st year, we put them through a thorough, intense training program to best equip them for success. During this time, you will have a base salary. We have a top notch training team dedicated to set you up for success. You will have goals to hit every 20 day campaign and overall sales goals to get you to graduate to a commission plan. During these campaigns, you can expect high call volume and new product each week. All leads are warm and provided to you, no cold-calling.
After you graduate with a healthy base of accounts, you will move to a lower base and a very lucrative commission plan. Our average sales person, after a good solid year- 18mo. makes an average of 90k. There are at least 30% of our sales people that make 6 figures, so you can see it very attainable to make a good living. We are looking for high energy, creative “story tellers” as this is a call center environment and all sales are over the phone in a 1 call close fashion. The environment is fun, energetic and fast paced with dress code as business casual.
Why sell for Asset Marketing you ask? It’s the perfect case….
• We have customers come back again and again
• Are coins are rare, unique pieces of history that tell a story
• We grow top and bottom line even through the toughest economic times- but still only scratching the surface of the total market
• We require little capital to grow
• Our products never go out of style or become obsolete
• We are well-positioned for a difficult world economy
• It’s Fun, Fun, Fun!
• The primary duty of an Account Manager is to work with each customer by providing appropriate rare and unique collectible coins, which includes consulting and advising customers on desired products, researching and obtaining coins for specific customers, and negotiating payment terms to encourage long-term, repeat future sales relationships
• Attain sales productivity and activity goals on a per-campaign basis as determined and assigned by sales leadership; including, but not limited to, sales volume, dials, contacts and contact strategy
• Maintain a professional, helpful attitude and manner when interacting with customers and fellow employees
|Qualifications:||• Must have minimum high school diploma. Additional education preferred|
• 2+ years of sales experience preferred and/or Call Center experience preferred, but not required
• Knowledge of sales presentation and closing strategies
• Ability to work with MS Office and previous experience using CRM applications
• Strong ethics, trustworthy and honesty is required