Inside Sales Account Manager
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Asset Marketing Services, Inc. specializes in developing and marketing rare and collectible coins from around the world. In nearly 30 years of business, we have obtained 350,000+ very satisfied customers who have helped us achieve our A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.|
We are currently hiring for Account Managers looking for a professional phone sales career, selling unique collectible coins and providing exceptional service to our customers – all the while building a long-term and repeat sales relationship.
|Duties:||• The primary duty of an Account Manager is to work with each customer by providing appropriate rare and unique collectible coins, which includes consulting and advising customers on desired products, researching and obtaining coins for specific customers, and negotiating payment terms to encourage long-term, repeat future sales relationships.|
• Attain sales productivity and activity goals on a per-campaign basis as determined and assigned by sales leadership; including, but not limited to, sales volume, dials, contacts and contact strategy.
• Maintain a professional, helpful attitude and manner when interacting with customers, outside vendors and fellow Associates.
|Qualifications:||• Must have minimum high school diploma. 4-year college degree preferred.|
• 2-4 years of sales experience required. Call Center experience preferred.
• Knowledge of sales presentation and closing strategies.
• Ability to work with MS Office and previous experience using CRM applications.