Marketing Analyst Intern
|Employment Type:||Intern - Full Time|
|Description:||Expand the Analytic/Forecasting capability of the Outbound Marketing/Marketing Services team through extensive data analysis and development of statistically sound methodology.|
|Duties:||1. Responsible to ensure the confidentiality and full, complete safeguarding of the company’s trade secrets and any of our business client’s customer lists and related records. (Accountable to: Corporate Leadership Team & Clients)|
2. Assist and support extensive data capture and analysis of the Managed Account (Best customers) data base. Develop the analytic methodology to understand the ‘Path to Coin Collectability’ and how to identify the customers that potentially will be building unique, deep coin collections. (Accountable to: Outbound Marketing Leadership and clients)
3. Support and develop the presentation of the analysis and conclusions in a way that both management and the broader organization can understand. Specifically, build out the data so that it can be absorbed thru Excel and Power Point communications, both in summary and ways that allow the data to be looked at from several different analytical and organizational viewpoints. (Accountable to: Outbound Marketing Leadership and clients)
4. Support, develop and re-engineer processes as identified by the Director of Marketing to make them more efficient. (Accountable to: Director of Marketing - Coins and clients)
5. Support and develop other projects as time allows, including a Forecasted Life Time Value methodology, Financial Insert Analysis, Managed Account reactivation downstream impact and New Business Development. (Accountable to: Outbound Marketing Leadership and clients)
|Qualifications:||1. Junior/senior pursuing a college degree OR MBA student OR recent grad in business related discipline, such as Marketing or Statistics.|
2. Background in business analytics, including understanding of statistical concepts, such as Confidence Intervals, Statistical Significance and the use of Models and Model Variables.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint. Working knowledge of Access, SAS or other statistical software may be helpful.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.