|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||We are Asset Marketing Services LLC and we specialize in marketing rare and collectible coins from mints around the world. In nearly 30 years of business, our customers have helped us achieve our A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, while growing our company significantly year after year.|
Due to an abundance of new customer names generated from our marketing efforts, we are in a significant hiring mode r for full-time Account Managers. It’s an awesome time to get onboard for people looking to work with fun people and product, in a fast paced environment, while making lots of money. In your 1st year, you will receive a thorough and specialized training program to best equip you for success. During this time, you will have a base salary and a very lucrative commission plan. You will have goals to hit every month and you can expect high call volume with and new product each week. All leads are warm and provided to you, no cold-calling.
Your first year income should at least be, $55,000 to $60,000 while more than 30% of our tenured Reps make 6 figures! So you can see it’s very attainable to make a good living!
We are looking for high energy, creative “story tellers” as this is a call center and all sales are over the phone in a 1 call close environment. Our culture is fun, energetic and fast paced with a business casual dress code.
|Duties:||Why sell for Asset Marketing you ask? |
• Lucrative Incomes!
• Most accounts purchase 4 times or more per year! Once you’ve established a relationship, selling becomes infinitely easier!
• Our coins are rare, unique pieces of history that tell a story
• We grow top and bottom line even through the toughest economic times- but still only scratching the surface of the total market
• Our products never go out of style or become obsolete
• We are well-positioned for a difficult world economy
• It’s Fun, Fun, Fun!
• The primary duty of an Account Manager is to work with each customer by providing appropriate rare and unique collectible coins, which includes consulting and advising customers on desired products, researching and obtaining coins for specific customers, and negotiating payment terms to encourage long-term, repeat future sales relationships
• Attain sales productivity and activity goals on a per-campaign basis as determined and assigned by sales leadership; including, but not limited to, sales volume, dials, contacts and contact strategy
• Maintain a professional, helpful attitude and manner when interacting with customers and fellow employees
|Qualifications:||• Must have minimum high school diploma. Additional education preferred|
• 2+ years of sales experience preferred and/or Call Center experience preferred, but not required
• Knowledge of sales presentation and closing strategies
• Ability to work with MS Office and previous experience using CRM applications
• Strong ethics, trustworthy and honesty is required
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.