|Salary Range:||$13-$16/hr DOE|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Asset Marketing Services, Inc. specializes in developing and marketing rare and collectible coins from around the world. In over 29 years of business, we have obtained 350,000+ very satisfied customers who have helped us achieve our A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. Asset Marketing is currently hiring for Administrative Sales Support in our Coin division. |
|Duties:||1. Responsible to ensure the confidentiality and full complete safeguarding the company’s trade secrets and any of our business clients customer lists and related records. (Accountable to: Corporate Leadership Team & Clients)|
2. Provide administrative support to the Coin Sales Reps and Sales Managers (sales and sales order support, document preparation, script/product Library maintenance, order departmental supplies, department files & records, schedule, coordinate and report on dept. meetings).
3. Help prepare any documentation/files for product launches – deliver all materials to sales reps and managers prior to product launches.
4. Demonstrate ability to operate all reporting systems and software as needed for the department – Ecometry/CRM, Taurus, COINS, Maximizer, Microsoft Word, Xcel, PowerPoint, etc.
5. Work with product, employee and/or marketing information to prepare and report on available inventory, price updates, employee attendance and customer information in timely and accurate manner as needed.
6. Copy, distribute, and fax department reports, documentation, memos, and letters in a timely manner. (Accountable to: Sales Management)
7. Assist and communicate at high levels with Sales Management in problem solving and trouble-shooting departmental operational concerns including ideas for continuous improvement. Work on special projects as requested.
1. High school diploma or equivalent required.
2. College degree in Business or related field is preferred.
1. Experience in an administrative or support role function
2. Experience and success working in a fast paced environment
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
4. Proficiency in Microsoft applications and other PC related software
5. Previous experience working with a professional sales and/or telemarketing team preferred
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.