Marketing Analyst Intern
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||We've built a Legend of Treasure. |
Are you the one who will share our legend with the world?
What does your perfect company look like?
• It would have customers that return again and again.
• It would be built on the most coveted and affluent demographic group on the planet.
• It would grow the top and bottom lines even through the toughest economic times.
• But it would still be only scratching the surface of what is possible!
Asset Marketing Services is in the treasure business.
We specialize in developing and marketing rare, high value collectible gold and silver coins from around the world. In nearly 30 years of business, we have obtained over 330,000 very satisfied customers whose loyalty and repeat business have helped us achieve our A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. Our Sales Team alone divided up over $14 MILLION in commissions last year, selling exciting new products each and every week.
And every product is driven by a story.
Whether it’s gold shipwreck treasure coins, the latest U.S. Silver Dollar releases, exotic silver and gold from China, or exclusively-licensed collectibles from the Smithsonian Institution, we are selling stories – the stories legends are made of.
And when a powerful story connects with a perfectly-targeted listener, the results are staggering! We are seeking a dynamic, high energy Marketing Analyst Intern to take our current $230 million business to new heights through skillful matching of the right story to the right customer.
Is it possible that a company based on history, mystery, legend, and lore can also deliver stunning growth, record-breaking sales, and a rich, profitable career? If you believe it is, then we need to talk!
|Duties:||• Assist and support extensive data capture and analysis of the MA’s (best customers) database. Develop the analytic methodology to understand the “Path to Coin Collectability” and how to identify the customers that potentially will be building unique, deep coin collections.|
• Support and develop the presentation of the analysis and conclusions in a way that both management and the broader organization can understand. Specifically, build out the data so that it can be absorbed thru Excel and Power Point communications, both in summary and ways that allow the data to be looked at from several different analytical and organizational viewpoints.
• Support, develop and re-engineer processes as identified by the Director of Marketing to make them more efficient.
• Support and develop other projects as time allows, including New Business Development.
|Qualifications:||• Junior/senior pursuing a college degree OR MBA student OR recent grad in business related discipline, such as Marketing or Statistics.|
• Background in business analytics, including understanding of statistical concepts, such as Confidence Intervals, Statistical Significance and the use of Models and Model Variables.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. Working knowledge of Access, SAS or other statistical software may be helpful.
• Thorough understanding of business analysis including the ability to understand and utilize complex business models.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.